The City, through its Airport (“XWA”), is seeking assistance for Aviation Business Consulting Services in variety of airport-related business advisory services. The airport desires to utilize the services of a full-service consulting firm (“Consultant”) that can incorporate contemporary industry accepted terms and conditions into a variety of business and air service applications that are responsive to the state of affairs of the aviation industry and applicable to the specific needs of XWA. The assignment deliverable is to provide expertise and assistance to facilitate a stable financial and air service environment for XWA through assessment of a wide spectrum of subject areas and the implementation of industry “best practices”. The Consultant must have core competencies in all strategic aspects of maximum revenue generation from all business services; air service analysis and development; financial analysis and consulting; airport related development; and assessment and operation of airport facilities and services. All services must either be provided by in-house resources or by limited qualified subcontractors under the direct control of the Consultant.
The following areas of expertise are essential to qualification:
1. Strategic business planning and advisory services for all major airport business areas under the direction of XWA staff.
2. Development and negotiation of RFQs / RFPs / Term Sheets for all major airport revenue contracts. This will include the development of sample contract documents.
3. Lease and concession agreement negotiation and the drafting.
4. Owner’s representation for the negotiation and management of third party development and capital projects.
5. Air service development and analysis
6. Financial consulting and planning including the development of sources and uses of funds for the capital improvement program.
Submissions will be accepted electronically via firstname.lastname@example.org or they can be delivered to 402 Airport Road.
Proposals will be accepted until 3:00PM April 13, 2018.
Anthony Dudas, Airport Director
City of Williston
402 Airport Road,
Williston ND, 58801
Questions and requests for additional information may be directed to: