LAND FOR RENT
Sealed bids are being solicited for the rent of the following described land (surface only) located at XWA Williston International Airport in Mont Township, Williams County, North Dakota:
Group 1 Crop Land
XWA Williston International Airport
Township 155 North, Range 102 West, 5th P.M.
Sections 1,2 and 12
Crop Area 1 12.4 Acres
Crop Area 2 124.1 Acres
Crop Area 2A 52.6 Acres
Crop Area 5 12.5 Acres
See drawing and legal descriptions by clicking the link below
Farm Plan Group 1
Farm Plan Group 1Total equals approximately 201.6 tillable acres.
2. Bid should be sealed in a secure envelope with the outside marked “Airport Pasture/Farm Lease.”
3. Lessor and Lessee shall enter into a formal written lease agreement prepared by Lessor within fifteen (15) days of Lessor awarding the bid. Failure to comply with any of the requirements of the proposal, failure to execute a contract within fifteen (15) calendar days after the proposed contract agreement is presented, as specified, or failure to furnish security as required, shall be just cause for the annulment of the award.
4. Buyer is responsible to investigate any conditions that may restrict his/her intended use.
5. Lessee will be treated as owner for tax purposes.
6. Lessor reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids or accept any bid that best reflects the interest of the Lessor without obligation or liability to Lessor or his/her agents.
7. Lessor has 15 days to accept or reject bids.
8. The intent of the Lessor is to lease this property for one (1) year with a one (1) year option to renew.
9. F.A.A. Approval: It is understood that the agreement will be subject to the approval in full of all terms and conditions set forth in the lease agreement by the Federal Aviation Administration.For further information, contact Anthony Dudas, whose address is Sloulin Field International Airport, 402 Airport Road, Williston, ND 58801. Telephone 701-774-8594.