Employee Resources

Employee Resources

City of Williston logo 


Human Resources and Payroll Staff

Payroll Information
The City of Williston payroll schedule:

Month Period Covered 2020 Pay Date
November October 18th - October 31st November 6th
November November 1st - November 14th November 20th
December November 15th - November 28th December 4th
December  November 29th - December 12th December 18th
December  December 13th - December 26th December 31st
Month Period Covered 2021 Pay Date
January December 27th - January 9th January 15th
January January 10th - January 23rd January 29th
February January 24th - February 6th  February 12th
February February 7th - February 20th February 26th
March February 21st - March 6th March 12th
March March 7th - March 20th March 26th
April March 21st - April 3rd April 9th
April April 4th - April 17th April 23rd
May April 18th - May 1st May 7th
May May 2nd - May 15th May 21st
June May 16th - May 29th June 4th
June May 30th - June 12th June 18th
July June 13th  - June 26th July 2nd
July June 27th - July 10th July 16th
July July 11th - July 24th July 30th
August July 25th - August 7th August 13th
August August 8th - August 21st August 27th
September August 22nd - September 4th September 10th
September September 5th - September 18th September 24th
October September 19th - October 2nd October 8th
October October 3rd - October 16th October 22nd
November October 17th - October 30th November 5th
November October 31st - November 13th November 19th
December November 14th - November 27th December 3rd
December November 28th - December 11th December 17th
December December 12th - December 25th December 31st

Making a Name Change?

If there has been a legal name change, you will be required to provide a copy of your new or updated social security card to reflect the name change.  Documentation must be provided to the Human Resources Department before any changes will be made. 

Other forms you may need for a name change or life event:

2020 W-4
IRS Withholding Calculator
Direct Deposit (ONLY if you are changing an account or account number)
NDPERS Notice of Change
NDPERS Beneficiary Change
Life Insurance Beneficiary Change

Do you need to make changes to your health insurance?  Your change in family status may be a qualifying event to add to or remove dependents from your ND PERS group insurance plan within 31 days of the event.  Active employees may update their information through PERSLink Member Self Service (MSS) or by completing the health insurance application form.

The City of Williston is an affirmative-action, equal-opportunity employer.

Footer City Logo